Adding nozzle/vessel interface flexibilities to reduce nozzle loads calculated from pipe stress analysis.
Building a NozzlePRO model of a cylindrical vessel with nozzle.
Calculating nozzle flexibilities in NozzlePRO.
Using the calculated flexibilities in a pipe stress package, demonstrated using CaesarII.
- 1.1 - Course Introduction
- 1.2 - How to get the most out of this course
- 1.3 - Why use nozzle-shell flexibilities?
- 2.1 - Calculating flexibilities using NozzlePRO
- 2.2 - Model download
- 2.3 - Nozzle modeling in CaesarII