Learn all of a plate heat exchanger's components.
How plate heat exchangers work.
Different plate heat exchanger designs.
How to vary the cooling capacity of a plate heat exchanger.
Tips and tricks when assembling and disassembling a plate heat exchanger.
Maintenance tasks associated with a plate heat exchanger.
Advantages and disadvantages associated with a plate heat exchanger.
- 1.1 - Course Overview
- 1.2 - Welcome
- 1.3 - How to get the most out of this course
- 1.4 - Components
- 1.5 - How PHEs Work
- 1.6 - Plates
- 1.7 - Gaskets
- 1.8 - Varying Cooling Capacity
- 1.9 - Flow Types
- 1.10 - Assembly Disassembly and Maintenance
- 1.11 - Final Thoughts
- 1.12 - Quiz
- 2.1 - Resources 1: Links to 3D Models
- 2.2 - Resources 2: Plate Heat Exhanger - HANDBOOK
- 2.3 - Resources 3: Quiz Handout
- 2.4 - Rate this Course & Continue Learning
You will learn:
• All of a plate heat exchanger's components.
• How plate heat exchangers work.
• Different plate heat exchanger designs.
• How to vary the cooling capacity of a plate heat exchanger.
• Tips and tricks when assembling and disassembling a plate heat exchanger.
• Maintenance tasks associated with a plate heat exchanger.
• Advantages and disadvantages associated with a plate heat exchanger.
This course gives you all the information you need to know about the plate heat exchanger and can also be used later as a refresher course. Irrespective of your engineering background (oil and gas, chemical engineering, HVAC, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering etc.), this course will enrich your engineering career!
Interactive 3D models are used extensively to show you all of a plate heat exchanger's components and how it works.
The course is packed with 2D images, 2D animations and 3D animations.
Check-out the free preview videos and the curriculum, then make an informed decision.
Hope to see you on the course!
If you are interested in HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical, Automobile, Chemical, Power or Industrial Engineering, we have courses for you!
Courses are presented using interactive 3D models and 3D animations. The 3D models can be exploded into their parts and a cross section feature allows you to see exactly...
Introduction to Heat Exchangers
Learn about common heat exchanger types, designs, categories and construction. Ideal for HVAC and Mechanical Engineering
Introduction to Cooling Towers
Learn about cooling tower components, designs, types, problems and applications. Ideal for HVAC & Power Engineering and others.
Introduction to Valves - part 1
Learn about valve components, designs and applications! Ideal for the power engineering, chemical engineering and HVAC!